Thank you for following me xx

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kids Challenge


Welcome to another of our annual Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kid's Challenge where we host a special challenge dedicated to our young designers.

ANYTHING GOES WITH SPARKLE

It is time for all you crafters to let your children loose in your crafty corners for a few hours. Just close your eyes and set them free to explore their creativity. You are allowed to hide your Copic Markers and extra special papers and you are allowed to help just a little bit if necessary, but we really want the children to 'DO IT' themselves as much as possible.

This challenge is open to all children aged between 2 and 16 inclusive

We have not 1, not 2 but  3 surprise parcels of crafty goodies, hand picked by Simon



My lovely little guest designer this week is my great niece Casey Violet age 4.
Casey wanted to draw a beautiful picture for me and hubs (Pop) to put on our wall when I've finished with it on my blog so I have to behave and share it lol.


The challenge will be posted on the Wednesday Challenge Blog 1st Aug at 9am EST and will finish at 6pm EST on Aug 31st

CLICK HERE to go directly to the challenge post.

I will be back with another little guest designer on my blog during the month of August :)


8 comments:

  1. Aww that's so cute and a fab keepsake too. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Casey ! Wonderful picture and what grown up writing,
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cute picture Casey :-) I love the smiley face and all of the colours, so pretty :-) I am sure this looks beautiful on your Aunty Mandy's and Pops fridge!! :-)

    Thanks for being on our Junior Design Team!! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the beautiful colors you used, Casey; your auntie will love hanging this in her house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh thats just so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey, what a beautiful drawing! I love how you drew all the colors around the face, and that big smile is great!! I'm so happy you joined the Junior Design team this summer and shared your awesome talent with us! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww....that is so adorable! I'm thinking it's a rainbow colored hedgehog...with a great big smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins