Thank you for following me xx

Friday 20 February 2015

Simon Says Stamp New Release - Hop To It!

Hello Peeps!
Today at Simon Says Stamp there is a brand new release of exclusive own brand goodies called 
I have made a couple of cards featuring some of the stamps from the new release :)
 For my first card I have heat embossed using white embossing powder and had a play at water colouring for a change! I water coloured and fussy cut two of the flowers and added them using 3D sticky pads for some extra dimension, and then added some ribbon and a few pearls to finish my card.
 I resisted the urge to go crazy with my embellishing for a change as I wanted to focus fully on the stamps.
 
Next up is another from the new release called
 I've used copics to colour this cute stamp and again have made a CAS card.
All of the new release are added in my InLinkz to whisk you to the store in one quick click :)
There are loads of lovely goodies again this release, I think my favourite is possibly the Artful flowers, then again I love the stencils and the dies and ........lol.

I will be back again soon with a project full of embellishments as I'm getting withdrawal symptoms lol.
Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Wow that flowers card is just stunning, I love the white embossing, so effective and beautiful colouring, your designs on both card are perfect. I wish I could make such wonderful cards. Cuddles Jay X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this beautiful embossed flower in soft pink and the image on the second one is so cute, wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The flowers look gorgeous Mandy!! Love the stitching detail and your CAS card is so sweet with your beautiful coloring and inspirational message!! Happy weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the workout girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fab cards, thanks for charing
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Mandy my lovely friend - these are so beautiful. Love them both but those flowers.........
    Hugs
    Dawn xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mandy what a stunning card I love the image and the colours and the design are wonderfulxxx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stunning flowers! I think you just sold me on that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that floral set! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you have used the Artful Flowers set, gorgeous colours, so pretty and fresh. Love your CAS card too - great work !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins