Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Button Up - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps,
I'm going to whizz through my post today as pins and needles in my arm are driving me crazy, ok crazier lol.
 at
& this week our challenge is
 

My lovely teamies and I are featuring some Crafters Companion products on our creations this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.
I decided to create a Spring card, much more CAS than usual but as my arm / shoulder hasn't been playing nice for a few days I admit I took the easy option lol.
 A big thank you to Crafters Companion who very kindly sent my lovely teamies and I some fabby products to play with. In my package were some green Spectrum Noirs as well as the 8x8 embossing folder I've used.
My card has been created using Simon Says Stamps "Green Apple" cardstock & I embossed some vellum to overlay it, and I added twine, pearls and of course a button.
It was nice to play with the Spectrum Noirs for a change but I'll be staying a copic girl as I prefer the soft brush nib that copic markers have where as the Spectrum Noirs have a nib like the original copics & Promarkers have.
 I have coloured the pretty Magnolia stamp with a mix of Spectrum Noirs and Copics as I only had green Spectrum Noirs, & the colours I've used are -
SN's - DG2, CG2, CG1, copics - C1, C00 / Y19, Y15, Y13

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
Crafters Companion are also sponsoring our challenge with an additional prize so dig out your buttons and come and join us :)
50dollar_voucher_600px 
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by


19 comments:

  1. This is my favorite shade of green - especially for spring! Beautiful card, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mandy! luv your card the distressed embossing is sooooo fab, luv the look! cute card, hope your day is great!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I on the right blog?! What a fab CAS card, Mandy! Pretty daisy image and I love how the embossed vellum softens the green cardstock! Still a few Mandy touches with thesgreat stitched detail, twine and pearls! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS design, Mandy! The flower really pops with your beautiful colouring and Wink of Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Mandy!! Love that green and it's perfect with that flower!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing !!!! love the colors and embossed paper
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Mandy - a fabulous design and such a gorgeous colour scheme and adorable Magnolia flower!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Mandy!! So elegant!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Mandy! Loving the GREEN for Spring!! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an elegant background, Mandy ... a great backdrop for that lovely, gorgeously coloured daisy! Spring's arrived! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your card is really fantastic.
    Hugs
    ;Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and Stylish Clean and Simple card!! FAB Strong colors.. Perfect sewing!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi hun, just thought I'd visit to see if you remember me!!!!!
    gorgeous card hunny, love the use of the vellum,
    huggles Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card, I love the overlay and great colouring. beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the embossed vellum overlay! It's so striking with the green background! Absolutely gorgeous!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Mandy, I love the image you used and embossed background.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. really beautiful coloring and shading in the flower, and wonderful details abound!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the flower is so pretty and I love the embossed vellum, so delicate and pretty ,,, really beautiful :-)

    I hope your shoulder is feeling better xxx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins