Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Angel Of Peace - Simon Says Stamp DT Card


Hello peeps,
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my cards on the store blog and also the LOTV Ideas To Inspire blog, sorry I haven't made it round to many of you in return, it was a really busy few days for DTcomments as we had so many fabulous entries in last weeks challenge :)

Now then, there is one thing that is really, really bugging me at the moment! WORD VERIFICATION!!! It is driving me nuts as it is so difficult to leave comments on some blogs with it on. I've emailed a few people to apologise for not being able to comment on their blogs & told them why but not everybody has their email visable & word verification is a massive pain in the butt when doing DT comms, it wastes so much time & is infuriating as I need to keep revisiting the blog sometimes several times before that flipping word verification will actually let me leave a comment. Back along everyone was plugging the "switch it off" campaign but as new bloggers have joined us & it seems to have been forgot about so I think we should restart it & I am pleading now please switch word verification off & use comment moderation instead, it will give us more time to enjoy visiting blogs rather than having to waste time trying to get through that rubbish.

If you need to know how to check if it's on or how to switch it off go to - SETTINGS - POSTS & COMMENTS - COMMENT MODERATION - always, WORD VERIFICATION - no - SAVE SETTINGS (top right) and your done & Mandy's happy & I'm sure you will be too as you'll get more comments :)
Moan over, thanks for reading lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is
My lovely teamies & I are featuring Lindy's Gang products on our cards this week, if you have them we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :)
  Ingredients -
Image - Penny Black Angel Of Peace Medium - Copics,  Pearls - Hero Arts 3mm, 5mm, & 7mm,  Sparkle - Stardust Stickles, Sentiment - Hero Arts Holiday Cheer messages, Twine - Hemptique
The Copic Colours I've used are -
skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, E93, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress & dove - C3, C1, C00, wings - RV00, BV000, V0000, BG0000, leaves - G94, G24, G43, branch - E40, E41, E43
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree
&
Lindy's Stamp Gang are also giving away a fabby prize of Haunted Halloween products.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes, Inspire Me Friday - anything goes, 
Time has run away with me so I will post my candy winners & my STAMPtember candy winner tomorrow as I am still checking and deleting double entries.
It's time I went to spend the kids inheritance on the new
which are available to pre-order at SIMON SAYS STAMP :)

Thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest

42 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy. A girl can never have enough sparkle. Beautiful stamp.Even though there's a lot of white, there's so much detail, everything just works together so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card Mandy. Beautiful image and gorgeous detail.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Mandy!!!!! I love the white on white and your colouring is marvelous! Hugs, brigite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This card just totally took my breath away!!!! What an amazing work of art! BRAVO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card! I love all the little pearls on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mandy.... you make the most slendid WOW cards!!! Love this creation! Just beautiful :)

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Mandy. The image is gorgeous and the detailing you have added is so beautiful.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just amazing, Mandy! The white on white is perfect for that image... so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Mandy :-) this Scintillating silver spray is really popular and the glimmer and sparkle are FAB ! everything is so very pretty ,, I love the WOW.,, stunning !!:-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful card Mandy and I agree about word verification. Drives you to distraction when you have heaps of DT commenting to do.

    Did I say your card was beautiful? :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make the best white on white cards Mandy using so much detail without making your cards look too busy, quite a task ;-) This is just gorgeous, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this white on white creation, Mandy - so elegant! You've really nailed the style with so many layers and different textures...just stunning! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, Mandy this is wonderfull!!!! I just love your card. A true artist you are!! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Soooooooo Agree with you on the Word Verification.. I have tried about 4-5 times sometimes ..before I managed to write the correct word or TWO.. that is impossible to read.... And i have sometimes written it on my comment... That PLEASE remove it.. and that it is SO DIFFICULT to see the correct letters.. and so on.. So yup.. I agree.. Remove it..

    And your card is Gorgeous... Fantastic stamp.. And Beautiful White Flowers .. and lots of them.. Beautiful Card.. :o).. and crossing my fingers for tomorrow.. :o).. Big hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, Hugs,. Brittany, xx
    http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Mandy! Love that beautiful image!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Mandy, I love white on white but I'm so rubbish at it :P This is fantastic!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a gorgeous card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mandy, Gosh this is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  22. How beautifully you've colored this image! I am particularly impressed with all the draped cloth; the shadows are awesome and the sparkles are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. stunning card I love the sparkle,the layout is stunning and perfect as always .. the white on white is perfect with the lovely softness of the stamp ...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So stunning, Mandy! The fact that you colored the image and left the rest monochromatic makes the image POP even more! I love it!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is magical! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is stunning mandy! I so know what you mean with the WV too it is impossible to read! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow you absolutely amaze me every time you post...wow everything you do is so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. loevely card Mandy! And I hate word verification too :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card, I love the soft colours :o)
    Jackiexx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely gorgeous Mandy such stunning details.
    Totally agree about word verification its such a pain.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is Stunning Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wat een prachtig kaartje Mandy.
    Echt schitterend mooi.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is stunning! Love the WOW
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous and elegant. Thanks for your lovely visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a beautiful card Mandy, delicious colours and lovely image!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I ADORE your card, Mandy, from that beautiful angel to all the girly lacyness and flowers you added! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow what a beautiful card - really love your choice of color.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is Absolutely Beautiful! Great Job! Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card! Fabulous details and amazing coloring! I love all the tone on tone white goodness going on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins